Wednesday, September 03, 2014

#Drama: Rindu Awak 200%

I have been wondering why my friends been crazy watching this drama series. I decided to download and watch the series. For one reason why they go crazy because of the actor, Zul Ariffin. The lead actor, Zul Ariffin has acted several drama series, telemovie and movie. However, this drama series has made him more popular. 

There are lot of things I can learnt from this drama series especially on my faith to Allah Almighty. Lot of things happen from the day I departed for Bintan till my return. Only Allah know what I'm going through and by watching this series, it give me a wake up call that things happen for a reason. I should stay strong and have faith in Allah Almighty as HE knows what best for me. 


Thank you Rindu Awak 200%...
I fall in love with this drama series.
Till today I still shed tears at certain episodes even after watching several times. 

No comments: