Thursday, November 27, 2014

#Wonderful Indonesia: Living Asia & Spa Resort, Lombok, Senggigi Beach - Day 4

Last breakfast by the beach and I'm enjoying myself to the fullest.
Chicken porridge

 



While eating I saw something and realised that opposite is Bali, Indonesia.
Can you see the mountain silhouette? If yes, that is Bali. Isn't it near?
Back to my room, I kept pack and unpack to squeeze all my things in the luggage as I'm worried it may exceed the baggage allowance. Finally, I completed packing and to check-out. I will definitely miss my room. Thanks again Living Asia Spa & Resort for your hospitality.

Thank you Mas Faizul Anjas for the hospitality. I greatly appreciate it. He is the one who brought me to all the places.

From the hotel it was scorching hot and breezy. I felt that I'm tanning even though not in the pool. However, when almost reached the airport, from clear clouds it changed to grey clouds and I saw lightning too.
Non-edited picture






From Lombok, STD: 1440hrs but we only board the flight approximately 1453hrs. Good thing my transit time is 2.5hours if not I will be stranded in Jakarta. When finally boarding, I have mixed feelings because it starts to rain. 

Even though its raining flight still took off. There were several air turbulence. The final air turbulence made my heart stop beating and tears rolled down my cheeks because the aircraft descend for a while. There was also slight scream from other passengers. We looked at each other and regardless what race or religion all starts praying for a safe journey to Jakarta.

No comments: