Sometimes I feel like giving up. Every time I visited TTSH Care & Counselling division my heart will race very fast if my application successful.
In Nov 2017, I went down TTSH Care & Counselling division to apply for my mum MediFund. As usual, my heart will pounds who will be my MSW. Guess what, I met Ms. Verena Tan. After hearing all my grievances she requests me to submit all family breakdown expenses and all the documents required.
Yesterday, dad told me that there is a letter from TTSH. My heart race when I saw it from TTSH Care & Counselling. Moments I have been waiting for, my appeal successful. MediFund 100% subsidized. Without realizing, tears rolled down my cheeks. Tears of joy, relieve, grateful and thankful. Now my mum can do her consultation regularly without worry. At least, her medicines and consultations fees have been taken care of.
A very big thank you, TTSH MSW Ms. Verena Tan Hwee Eng. You are my savior.
No comments:
Post a Comment