Yesterday, I took the courage to challenge myself to walk home from Bendemeer Road to Lorong 8 Toa Payoh. Its been 1 year 3 months since I last walk before been diagnosed with acute stroke. Just after few months discharged from the hospital, it took me almost 2 hours to reach home. It was due that I walked, stopped, and walked again. It took me several stops.
But to my surprise yesterday, I continue walking and stopped only at traffic junctions. It took me 45 minutes to reach home. With Allah's blessings, I safely reached home without having to worry will my heartbeat raced fast, etc. I could never thank Almighty more. I broke into tears as I could not believe that I could do it within 45 minutes plus strolling down the scenic view and breezy.
With perseverance, one can achieve its goals. This encouraged me to continue walking till I achieve my target, 30 minutes to complete my journey home from work.
Thank you so much Allah Almighty for everything. 🤲 Aamiin Ya Allah Ya Mujib🤲



No comments:
Post a Comment