Friday, June 25, 2021

#Random

 Today is my 2nd dose of vaccine at a polyclinic. This time I'm not alone but accompanied by queen of my heart. After my jab, I brought mum to the nearest vaccine center near home. As she is above 60 years old, she can just walk into the vaccine center without an appointment. 

After her jab, she was given a box of surgical masks and a bottle of hand sanitizers. You will only receive these freebies when you took your vaccine at any of the community clubs. You will not get any freebies if you do it at the polyclinic. 

She requested to eat at the nearby coffee shop before heading home. She had a plate of lontong and I have a plate of mee rebus. Enjoy your meal, Mum!!! Your 2nd dose will be in August. 😘😘😘

Alhamdulillah, I have completed my vaccine doses. Both my elderly parents have taken their 1st dose of vaccines.  Don't wait takes your vaccine now. Think of the loved ones surrounding you. In fact, everyone in my family has at least taken their 1st dose except my 7 years old niece. 

 #StaySafeEveryOne #SGUnited #TogetherWeCanFightThisVirus #StayHome don't goes out if unnecessary. 

No comments: