Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 1: Bintan SpaVilla Beach Resort

Happy Birthday Rynne Noraini aka SweetNur
May dream and wishes come true. 

It been long time since I last travel. My last pit stop was to Bali-Sanur, Indonesia in 2008. Since then I had not been traveling due to an unforeseen circumstances.  Nonetheless, I thank Allah Almighty for giving me the strength, patience, will power, tolerance and endurance to go through all His trials and tests. Finally, HE decided to allow me to go for my long deserved vacation. No words could described how I feel and my excitement. I am so looking forward for this moment for the longest time. 

Well, I decided to go to Bintan Resorts for short getaway. This time, I chose Bintan SpaVilla Beach Resort. 

I arrived the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal approximately at 9.10am as check-in counter open 1.5 hour prior departure but I'm allowed to check-in first since I have no check-in baggage. However, Gate Open at 10.30am. My departure was at 11.10 am. Time passes and there are many changes, the check-in counter, boarding pass, shop and dining outlets. Last visited TMFT was in 2006.  






It was an hour ferry ride from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to Bandar Bentan Telani (BBT) Ferry Terminal.

From ferry terminal to the resort will be another 1 hour journey. Thank you Bintan SpaVilla for arranging land transfer in an air-conditioned coach. 






























Bintan SpaVilla Beach Resort
Jl Pantai Trikora km 38, Teluk Bakau
Bintan Island, Indonesia 29153
My accommodation - New Ocean Suite
Room: 805





 


What I love most was the sea view from my balcony. It has an awesome view and breathtaking. How I wish I can stay here. Smell of the sea, sound of waves and the view make me forgotten about work, pressure and stress. 






Complimentary for all guests
Complimentary for all guests
Complimentary for all guests
Dinner at Beach Front Cafe




Sirloin steak
Complimentary birthday cake.
Thank you so much Bintan SpaVilla

No comments: