Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 2: Bintan SpaVilla Beach Resort

It was cool and breezy morning. I love the weather and the surroundings. Before I reached here, my body was aching to the max. The moment my feet touch the seawater and sand, the aching gone. Its miracle. 


5.45am, Bintan time

6.00am, Bintan time
Low tide

Low tide 

7.00am
Low tide

8.00am, High Tide

High tide

High Tide.
Non edited picture, directly from Samsung Note 3

Hopefully later I can walk towards the mini island.

Beach Front Cafe open air seating arrangement

Picture taken from the Beach Front Cafe 
How I wish I can stay here longer, but I will checking out tomorrow. Ohhh I can't bear to leave this place. No worries, for sure I will return and this time I will stay longer and take up the open sea dive + snorkeling certification. I will do the activities to get my open sea dive cert. Hopefully I have completed my swimming lessons by then. 

Look at His creation, superb, tranquil and breathtaking. 





 


The rocks which I have been seating earlier and #selfie. 

Another side of the resort which Ocean Royal Villa
Thank you Allah Almighty you allowed me to walk over to the mini island



Picture taken from the mini island.
Low tide since 3.40pm Bintan time. I found seashells - crabs, siput sedut, remis, kerang. I also has to walk carefully because I carry a mobile phone and not a waterproof camera. In sha Allah, I wanna get a waterproof camera which can take picture of me diving and snorkeling. 




Since I have reached the mini island, I took selfie with the rocks and sea water again. 






My mind has set that I will return for a longer stay to take up my open water dive certificate and card. 

No comments: