Tuesday, November 25, 2014

#Wonderful Indonesia: Living Asia & Spa Resort, Lombok, Senggigi Beach - Day 2


It is a must for me to stand at the balcony to take deep breath and enjoy the nature beauty.

Breakfast 7am-10am
Its breezy and I was given a table directly facing the sea.

I am enjoying the food till I forget to snap the picture of it. They served chicken porridge too. The food may not be that fantastic but their hospitality do. I guess knowing that I travel alone, I was given much attention.


Seaview during early morning at 7.00am
Thank you so much Living Asia & Spa staff for the hospitality.

Its beautiful weather for snorkelling, diving and even dip in the pool. Since I am still a newbie and travel alone, I rather dip myself in the pool than open sea. When I dipped myself in the pool, eyes are on me because I am the only one in Muslimah swimsuit. Initially I felt uneasy but after a while, the pool is mine. I do whatever I want and care less about what people think about me. Dipping myself in the pool for hours till I got a leg cramp. Serve me right! Guess what, I forget to bring along my monopod. So no picture of me in the pool but picture of the poolside instead.
Tired of swimming in the pool? No worries jump into the sea which just 2 minutes away.
After dipping myself in the pool, return to the room, quick shower and headed to the Happy Hour counter for a glass of healthy drink and a fresh coconut.



Refreshing drinks... Drink in the glass is called Healthy Drinks.
It is refreshing... Having both to myself, it is awesome...!
I am pampering myself...Whee... I'm loving it...!!!
I get myself a good seat facing the sea. The current is gentle and the wave awesome, but I can't go to the beach as there are peddlers who will approached and bugging you to buy their items. No words could describe how I felt when I heard the sound of waves, smell of the sea and the breeze. Oh Allah Almighty, I am blessed. Thank you Allah.

Short video of the seaview.





After much of enjoying myself, I walked around the hotel area to snap more pictures.
The hotel rooms will be filled with frangipani and plants surrounding the rooms are beautiful. Their horticulture team do take great care of these plants.








There is an open space too for you to play mini soccer, kite flying, volleyball and etc.


Dinner time: 7pm-10pm
Buffet & Satay Night for me.

Every night dinner they have different theme. E.g. Monday - Pasta Night, Tuesday - Satay Night, Wednesday - Wok Fry Night.
The cooking is done live.

As usual, enjoying the food till forget to take the pictures.

No comments: